Coronavirus (COVID-19) Action Plan for Cloverdale Paint Inc.
The Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic is an evolving situation and Cloverdale Paint remains committed to providing the latest information to our customers on the various steps we're taking to ensure the safety and well-being of our staff, and to support you and your business during these extraordinary and challenging times.
We are monitoring and acting on the latest developments guided by the World Health Organization, the Government of Canada and provinces in which we operate.
The measures we've put in place follow the Government of Canada and Provincial Health Ministry guidelines:
- Employees required to stay home and self-isolate if they're not feeling well
- Hand sanitizers available for use (and encouraged by signage) at all locations
- Employees encouraged to wear disposable gloves for their shifts
- Increased cleaning frequency in stores and facilities
- Hygiene information for all employees in our facilities and Customers in our stores
- Restrictions on sharing of food in facilities (i.e. muffins, doughnuts, pizza, etc)
- Postponement of corporate events, such as BBQs, Lunches, Presentations
- Social distancing in our facilities, and field Sales Representatives are meeting with Customers over the phone as opposed to in-person
Just some of the measures we've put in place at our Stores for the protection of Staff and Customers alike:
- Telephone, Text and Email ordering
- Curb-side pickup
- Where possible, placed key application tools and colours to inside windows to allow customers to see and communicate with Staff regarding products of interest to them
Resources and Information